Prrl Labs Terms of Service
This website is operated by Prrl Labs, Inc. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Prrl Labs. Prrl Labs offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Our store is hosted on Shopify, Inc., which provides a secure online e-commerce platform.
AMONG OTHER ITEMS OFFERED FOR SALE ON THE SITE, WE SELL A HANDHELD, PERSONAL EXTRACTION DEVICE THAT CAN BE USED TO VAPORIZE AROMATHERAPY HERBS AND TOBACCO. OUR PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED AND SOLD AS HOT AIR EXTRACTION DEVICES USED AND INTENDED TO BE USED IN THE FIELDS OF AROMATHERAPY. THE LAWFUL AND PROPER USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR ACCESSORY IS A REQUIRED CONDITION OF SALE. BY PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS, YOU ARE REPRESENTING THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND IN ANY ACCOMPANYING LITERATURE. THE IMPROPER USE OF PRODUCTS MAY VOID ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY. ANY ILLEGAL USE OR RESALE OF OUR PRODUCTS COULD SUBJECT THE YOU TO FINES, PENALTIES AND/OR IMPRISONMENT UNDER STATE AND FEDERAL LAW.
OUR DEVICES ARE ONLY TO BE USED BY SOMEONE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE FIELDS OF AROMATHERAPY. ONLY LEGAL, SAFE, KNOWN, IDENTIFIABLE AND COMMERCIALLY DEVELOPED AND MARKETED ESSENTIAL OILS OR AROMATHERAPY BLENDS SHOULD BE USED WITH ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THIS SITE. KEEP OUR DEVICES, PIPES, AND ALL SIMILAR PRODUCTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. STUDY THIS INFORMATION, THE PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS, AND ALL OF THE ACCOMPANYING LITERATURE BEFORE USING OUR EXTRACTION DEVICE, OR ANY ESSENTIAL OIL, AROMATHERAPY BLEND, TOBACCO, OR OTHER HERBAL MATERIALS.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DISCLAIMER AND ANY OTHER CAUTIONARY INSTRUCTIONS, AND ALL OF THE DOCUMENTATION AND LITERATURE INCLUDED WITH ANY PRODUCT SOLD ON THIS SITE, WAS DEVELOPED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IN NO WAY IS ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DISCLAIMER OR OTHER DOCUMENTATION INTENDED TO BE A MEDICAL OR PRESCRIPTIVE GUIDE. NO ESSENTIAL OIL OR AROMATHERAPY BLEND SHOULD TAKE THE PLACE OF ANY PRESCRIBED MEDICATION. NEITHER THE MANUFACTURER NOR THE SELLER, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR SHAREHOLDERS, OF ANY EXTRACTION PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE ON THE SITE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISUSE OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR THE MISUSE OF ANY ESSENTIAL OIL, TOBACCO, AROMATHERAPY BLEND, OR OTHER MATERIAL. YOU AND ANY OTHER USER OF SUCH PRODUCTS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF SUCH PRODUCTS AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH USE.
IF PREGNANT, NURSING OR DIAGNOSED WITH EPILEPSY, A HEART CONDITION, ALLERGIES OR OTHER MEDICAL CONDITION, SEEK THE ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE OF A PHYSICIAN OR TRAINED HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING. IF YOU BELIEVE OR SUSPECT THAT YOU HAVE A MEDICAL PROBLEM, PROMPTLY CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority (legal age) in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
This is a contract between you and Prrl Labs. You must read and agree to these terms before using the Website. If you do not agree, you may not use the Website to register for an account. You may use the Website only if you can form a binding contract with Prrl Labs, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
Our Website may contain regulated products, which may include minimum purchasing and usage age requirements. An age verification check will occur during the registration process in order to confirm that you are of legal purchasing age and we may use your provided information to conduct age-verification for your purchases and may deny or cancel your purchases due to such regulations. Only persons of legal purchasing age and that have been age verified can purchase products and participate in any promotions or offers from the Website.
Additionally, no vaporization product should be considered 100% safe. If you have any health concerns about the use of a vaporizer for any purpose, we recommend that you consult with your physician. Inhalation of vaporized or heated materials may aggravate existing respiratory conditions and you alone are responsible for the material that you consume with Prrl Labs’ products.
You agree that you will never share your user ID and password with anyone else for any reason. You agree that only you will use your account. You agree to contact Prrl Labs immediately in the event you become aware of unauthorized access to your account. You agree that you are solely responsible for all activity that takes place in connection with your account and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Prrl Labs from any damages that arise out of or in relation to use of your account. You agree that you will not create more than one account. By registering and obtaining an account you affirm that you will follow the Terms & Conditions of this Website and your registration constitutes your consent to enter into agreements with us electronically.
SECTION 3 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 4 - ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
With the creation of an account you agree that we may send to you electronic notices or other communication regarding this Website. These types of electronic communications will be sent to the email address that was provided during registration and/or the email address associated with your account. The contents of any communication are effective when sent, regardless of when you receive or whether you read the communication. You can stop receiving these notices and communications at any time with the deactivation of your account.
SECTION 5 - ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, MARKETING COMMUNICATION
B. SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Prrl Labs, Inc. and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of [Describe company’s goods/service offerings - this should be broad and general to encompass any type of message you may send. Messages outside of this scope may not be allowed under the TCPA]. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at info@PrrlLabs.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Hillsboro, Oregon before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Prrl Labs, Inc.’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 7 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 8 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 9 - PAYMENT
You agree to pay for all purchase orders you place through the Website. Except where noted otherwise, the prices displayed for Prrl Labs products represent the full retail price listed on the product itself. All prices are quoted and payable in US dollars, regardless of where an order is placed or shipped. Foreign exchange rates apply and may depend on the date your order was placed. Your purchases may also be subject to sales tax, VAT, or other taxes or duties at the point of sale where applicable. Payment of taxes and duties due are your responsibility unless such sales taxes or duties are collected by Prrl Labs at the time of your purchase, in which case Prrl Labs will submit your taxes and/or duties to the appropriate authority on your behalf.
Prrl Labs shall not be responsible for failure to pay taxes or duties you owe, unless Prrl Labs has collected such taxes or duties at the time of the purchase. In the event that you dispute the amount or validity of any payments made to Prrl Labs through this Website, you must notify Prrl Labs in writing, within ten days of payment, of any such dispute by mail or by email at the address or email address listed below. You expressly agree that your failure to notify Prrl Labs of any dispute within ten days of payment will constitute your express waiver of any claims related to the disputed payment. You agree that you will pay all costs and expenses of collection, including attorneys’ fees, incurred by Prrl Labs in the event of failure to make payment.
SECTION 10 - Cancellation
Orders submitted cannot be cancelled once the tracking information has been generated. Generally, tracking information is generated 24 hours from the time that the order was submitted. To cancel an order placed before tracking information is generated, please contact Prrl Labs Support as soon as possible at support@PrrlLabs.com.
SECTION 11 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.SECTION
12 - RETURNS POLICY
In no event will Prrl Labs accept return of and/or issue any refund for purchases made other than through the Website, including purchases made from an authorized Prrl Labs retailer. Products purchased through an authorized Prrl Labs retailer must be returned and refunded through the location from which the products were purchased.
You have the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement with Prrl Labs and to return any new unused item purchased through the Website for a refund without giving any reason up to thirty (30) days following the receipt of the item purchased.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the purchase agreement by contacting Prrl Labs Support (support@PrrlLabs.com). If you withdraw, Prrl Labs will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of shipment, within thirty (30) days from the day you inform us of your decision to withdraw. However Prrl Labs will not reimburse you for any supplemental costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us at the time of purchase. If you elect to withdraw, you must return the new, unused item purchased to Prrl Labs within thirty (30) days of notifying us of your election.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the purchased item or you have provided us with evidence that you have sent back the item, whichever is earliest. No refunds will be issued for items not returned within thirty (30) days of notifying Prrl Labs that you would like to return the items for a refund. You agree that you will be responsible for the cost of return shipment in the event you elect to withdraw from the purchase agreement and to return an item for a refund. Because of the nature of the products sold through the Website, for sanitary reasons, Prrl Labs accepts returns of and will issue refunds only for new and unused devices. If the tamper proof seal is broken we will be unable to accept the returned product and we will not issue a refund.
SECTION 13 - PRODUCT RESALE OR OTHER EXPLOITATION PROHIBITED
You agree not to sell, resell, distribute or make available to others, or otherwise use or exploit for any commercial purposes (including, without limitation, in contests, sweepstakes and/or giveaways) any portion of any Products or services purchased from this Website or otherwise obtained from Prrl Labs or a Prrl Labs representative without prior written permission of an authorized representative of Prrl Labs. Any person or entity that sells, resells, distributes or makes available to others, or otherwise uses or exploits any Products or services for commercial purposes without such prior written permission will void the product warranty and may be subject to civil action and/or criminal penalty, as prescribed by law.
SECTION 14 - COMPLIANCE WITH LAW; INDEMNIFICATION
You agree that your use of any Products and/or Prrl Labs services will comply at all times with all applicable laws and regulations, in all relevant jurisdictions, including without limitation laws and regulations related to product use; resale; and marketing, advertising, and/or other forms of promotion. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Prrl Labs and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, obligations, costs or debt, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), regulatory penalties and enforcement actions arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of and access to any Prrl Labs Products or services, or this Website, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein or your obligations under this Section 14; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any content that is submitted via your account including without limitation misleading, false, or inaccurate information; (vi) your willful misconduct; or (vii) any other party’s access and use of the Website with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
SECTION 15 - COUNTERFEITING
The fight against unauthorized sales and counterfeiting is a long-term commitment to quality and service that is taken seriously by Prrl Labs. We advise consumers to be cautious when purchasing products from unauthorized resellers as the quality, reliability and safety of these products is uncertain and in some cases, may expose the user to serious dangers not encountered with genuine Prrl Labs products. Please contact Prrl Labs to learn more about authorized dealers. Any Product purchased outside of our exclusive sales network runs the risk of being counterfeit and is not guaranteed under our Warranty, incorporated into these Terms of Service by reference. Prrl Labs shall have no responsibility or liability for any Products purchased outside of our Website and/or Authorized Retailers. Prrl Labs will not assist with resolving issues pertaining to the purchase of counterfeit products nor will Prrl Labs provide refunds for such purchases.
SECTION 16 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 17 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 18 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 19 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 20 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 21 - USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE
All content of this Website, including but not limited to, any text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, designs, music, musical compositions, video, audio visual works, and data found on this Website (collectively the “Materials”), are the property of and owned by Prrl Labs or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You expressly agree that you are prohibited from, including but not limited to, the following: reproducing, copying, modifying, displaying, adapting, publishing, translating, performing publicly, reverse engineering, transferring, transmitting, broadcasting, distributing, licensing, selling, creating derivative works of, or gifting, in whole or in part, the Materials.
The Website and related content is provided for informational purposes only. Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. This Website is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Although we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Website is updated and corrected, we do not guarantee the accuracy of any content. The material contained on this Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. You agree that we have no duty to screen content that is provided to the Website by you or others, nor are we liable for such content. We have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time period. If you download any materials from this Website, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or data that results from the download of any such materials.
SECTION 22 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 23 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Prrl Labs, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 24 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Prrl Labs and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 25 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 26 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 27 - TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
This Website features trademarks, service marks, logos, text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, video and data that are the property of Prrl Labs and its affiliates or licensors. This Website also may include trademarks, service marks, logos, text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, video and data of other third parties. All of these trademarks, service marks, logos, text, software, files, graphics, photos, images, design, music, video and data are the property of their respective owners, and you agree not to use them in any manner without the prior permission of the applicable owner. This Website and all of its content are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States and other countries.
SECTION 28 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 29 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Oregon, USA, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. Exclusive venue for any dispute that arises out of or relates to these Terms of Service or your use of the Website will be the state or federal courts of Portland, Oregon. You agree not to bring an action in any other venue and you expressly agree to waive all objections to these venues. You expressly consent to be subject to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Oregon. You agree that any cause of action you have that arises out of or relates to these Terms of Service or your use of the Website must be brought by you within one year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise any such action by you against Prrl Labs is permanently barred.
Governing Law. You agree that: (i) the Website and Prrl Labs Products and services shall be deemed solely based in Oregon; and (ii) the Website and Prrl Labs services shall be deemed passive ones that do not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Oregon. These Terms shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Oregon, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The parties acknowledge that these Terms evidence a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences with respect to the substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of these Terms shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16). The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Multnomah County, Oregon for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below, including any provisional relief required to prevent irreparable harm. You agree that Multnomah County, Oregon is the proper forum for any appeals of an arbitration award or for trial court proceedings in the event that the arbitration provision below is found to be unenforceable.
Arbitration. Read this section carefully because it requires the parties to arbitrate their disputes and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from Prrl Labs. For any dispute with Prrl Labs, you agree to first contact us via email and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that Prrl Labs has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after sixty (60) days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as provided below) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”), by binding arbitration by JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitration will be conducted in Multnomah County, Oregon, unless you and Prrl Labs agree otherwise. If you are an individual using Prrl Labs Products, services, or the Website for non-commercial purposes: (i) JAMS may require you to pay a fee for the initiation of your case, unless you apply for and successfully obtain a fee waiver from JAMS; (ii) the award rendered by the arbitrator may include your costs of arbitration, your reasonable attorney’s fees, and your reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses; and (iii) you may sue in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction without first engaging in arbitration, but this does not absolve you of your commitment to engage in the informal dispute resolution process. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall be deemed as preventing Prrl Labs from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts as necessary to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of our data security, Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights.
Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver. With respect to all persons and entities, regardless of whether they have obtained or used the Website or Prrl Labs Products or services for personal, commercial or other purposes, all claims must be brought in the parties’ individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action, collective action, private attorney general action or other representative proceeding. This waiver applies to class arbitration, and, unless we agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims. You agree that, by entering into this agreement, you and Prrl Labs are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
SECTION 30 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 31 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at info@PrrlLabs.com